We are committed

At Juniper we are committed to nurturing the spirit of life in each individual we serve so that they may live fully throughout all seasons of life. To us this means understanding an individual, not only their needs but their desires and responding with programs and services which provide for the highest quality of life possible. Our Alive in All Seasons program of activities is designed to foster healthy bodies, enriched minds and fulfilled spirits. These pictures and stories are living proof that we at Juniper are dedicated to walking our talk!



Friday, October 9, 2015

Rocking Out for Fitness!


It was during my 3 month backpacking trip to Central America in 2013 when I got certified in Zumba. The love for dance, fitness, and the Latin culture is what led me to teaching! I went on to get certified in Group Exercise to learn how I can offer more to my classes. Gaining this education taught me the importance of Stretch & Strength training for all levels. Now I instruct S.O.S (Stretch or Strength) classes, Boot Camps and small group trainings for those who share the goals of increasing flexibility, balance, strength, endurance, stamina, and losing weight through my fitness and nutrition company, FIT&NU. I absolutely LOVE what I do and the purpose it serves for others’ health and well-being, especially my dear friends at Juniper Village at The Spearly Center!


- Brittney Rae Reese, Zumba/Group Exercise Instructor (www.FitANDNU.com or fitandnu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment